Friday, 5 July 2013

Certainty drowned with confusion
Neutral expressions cover the emotions
Hide too long
Come forward too soon
To gain or to lose?
Internal,
Spiritual
Battle
Emotions lay dead
though this heart still faintly beats
A tough fight
To live
Strength,
Faith
Show me what is means
To be aide
Fully alive

I wrote this a few months ago. Words seem to flow when I put the pen to the page. I can write fluidly when I know I am the only one reading it, but I want to freely write. What is it when it is hidden? Though I am not fond of my own writing I do enjoy writing it. I enjoy taking my pain, my love, my joy, my excitement, and my sadness and throwing it all together in one wordy mess. To some it may be nothing, it may not flow, or even make sense, but take it as it is and make it your own. Give it its own meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment