her hollow way

/when it is time/ you will know/ know it is you/


Monday, 9 September 2013

"Well, sometimes I worry that my whole life will be based around what's comfortable and easy. I'll care too much about what makes me feel good to ever really reach for anything. And then I worry that even if I do, I won't succeed."
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (53)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2013 (66)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (14)
      • this pain is real. it has not gone unfelt I want t...
      • lets try honesty. cold hard honesty.  I don't ...
      • as much as I want to be a morning person every tim...
      • My soul ache for more.  This world was not made fo...
      • Hold my breath and I'll count to tenI'm the paper ...
      • " When we hope, we usually hope for the wrong thin...
      • I will always want you.
      • "I already said too much. I already shared too muc...
      • These shadows smother discomfort upon this incompl...
      • "Well, sometimes I worry that my whole life will b...
      • "It was strange how words meant something when the...
      • I am beyond blessed. No words can describe how muc...
      • I have been distracted. His evil conniving ways ar...
      • "You may not see it today or tomorrow, but you wi...
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
Why Don't you come instadventure with me?
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.