Thursday, 5 September 2013

I have been distracted.
His evil conniving ways are good at that, you know?
He knows how to push me into the deep, dark abyss, forcing my mind to be consumed of all the wrong things. He knows my weakness all to well.
He is good at working through others to pull me down
and he is far too knowledgable on the topic of my strengths and weaknesses.
Do not think I have not noticed his evil deeds.
Do not think for even a second that I am going to fall flat.
I am fighting with all my might.
He took me down time and time again in recent days, but I know well that I am stronger than he with the power of the all mighty.
Do not - do not, even for a moment think you will watch me fall; for, I have already fallen and I am on my way back up.
Thanks to you I am consciously aware of my weakness now and because of this, I will fight. I will not stop fighting.
I will not stop surrendering the control over to the one who makes me whole.
HE who makes me whole knows my weaknesses far deeper than you could ever and He is my strength.
With him I am stronger than the powers of the evil doers.
I have my eyes fixed on him, and this time I will fight with every bone in my body to not look away -
I do not want to stray.