Monday, 9 September 2013

I am beyond blessed.
No words can describe how much love was poured out on me this weekend.
To be loved is an amazing feeling.

As of late I have really struggled with the feeling of being accepted, wanted, and finding worth.
This weekend was almost overwhelming. I went from feeling despaired, alone, unwanted, and worthless to feeling overwhelmed with joy. Though I know the downward feelings were nothing but an attack, they were strong and they were not letting down no matter how hard I fought it.
It was by God's amazing works that I was able to go a night without feeling incredibly incomplete.
He is a wonder working God. I am not saying these feelings will not continue to be a battle, but I know He is good and He is sovereign. I trust in His working hands and thank Him for even just one night of utter joy.