her hollow way

/when it is time/ you will know/ know it is you/


Thursday, 26 September 2013

My soul ache for more. 
This world was not made for me. 
I was made for more. 
His beauty overflows throughout this incredible masterpiece, but my heart longs for more,
more of Him. 


Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (53)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2013 (66)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (14)
      • this pain is real. it has not gone unfelt I want t...
      • lets try honesty. cold hard honesty.  I don't ...
      • as much as I want to be a morning person every tim...
      • My soul ache for more.  This world was not made fo...
      • Hold my breath and I'll count to tenI'm the paper ...
      • " When we hope, we usually hope for the wrong thin...
      • I will always want you.
      • "I already said too much. I already shared too muc...
      • These shadows smother discomfort upon this incompl...
      • "Well, sometimes I worry that my whole life will b...
      • "It was strange how words meant something when the...
      • I am beyond blessed. No words can describe how muc...
      • I have been distracted. His evil conniving ways ar...
      • "You may not see it today or tomorrow, but you wi...
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
Why Don't you come instadventure with me?
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.