Tuesday, 6 August 2013
I have not posted anything in a while, but this is something I wrote a few days ago.
I was feeling quite aggravated. I wanted to lash out and hide away from all.
I was able to do that for a short while. I went on a vacation with some incredible people, enjoyed the sunshine, ate amazing food, and enjoyed so many laughs. I look back on what I wrote just a few short days ago/ week and a bit ago. I can see and feel the refreshed-ness. Though I don't feel this way at this very moment it is something I struggle with.
Tear me down.
Weighing down on me
Victory is not yours
Look ahead
Now emotions will soon dissipate
Feed my soul
Create in me new life
Change my heart
Redirect my mind
Your voice is so defined
Drowning the pleasures
Rising up in me the are the undesired.
Scream, I must
"Change my heart
Redirect my mind
Your voice is so defined"
Has become my prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment