He says to me,
"oh darling, you are more than you will ever know. "
His tender voice is so faint I can barely make it out, but I know He is there.
I can feel him wrapped around me. I can feel Him holding me up.
I have found strength in places that were not possible. This is not me, this is Him.
Remind me again and again.
Father, without you I am nothing, but with you I a little bit of something, that little bit of something is searching to love for Your glory.
I don't believe the words, I find it hard to believe that I, who is so little in this world, could be something great; though, I feel the urgency to surrender. I feel the urgency to listen. Lord, speak to me.
Even still, with Your arms wrapped around me I want you closer. I want you closer than my skin, closer than the air I breathe. Teach me to listen, teach me to walk, and most of all teach me to live for Your glory and Your glory alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment