Tuesday, 16 April 2013

creation is still

in awe of Your glory

resting in silence
natures silent whisper

dazed in Your beauty
entranced in Your Spirt

Lord, You take my hand and walk me through the dark fields, shedding Your light;  a glimpse of peace, an overwhelming sense of comfort for I know You are near. 

I walked with my eyes closed and let Your hand guide me. You strengthened my step. 
Forever You reign. 
Although I stumble - You do not let me fall. For when I fall - I fall into your mighty arms. 
While I rest in Your arms You bring me to my feet. You whisper, "Sweetheart, you are my child and I will never let go of you." The whisper does not stop - you repeat louder, as if I may not have heard you the first time, "Sweetheart, you are my child and I will never let go of you." Father, I am in awe of how you comfort me, but still, you shout it louder as life before me stands still and the trees being to shake, "Sweetheart, you are my child and I will never let go of you." Moments later, tears flow from my weary eyes because in the moment I know just how dearly I am loved. I am enough for Him and He is enough for me. The world I know remains the same. I am I only one who heard His voice? am I the only one who saw these trees standing before me shake? I cried out to You and You answered. There is beauty in the way you mend. Creation cries out, Holy, Holy, Holy. 

1 comment: