two souls but one heart
a heart for Christ
looking back on 60 years of life spent together.
Here stands my grandparents who have taught me winsdom
and enoucraged me through life.
always showing me what it means to be the reflection of Christ.
They have surely lived out a passion for Him
they ignite a fire through the souls of others.
seeking Him first, always
Servants of the Lord
and forever
my heroes
Jocelyn, I'm SO glad you shared about your blog with me, it's filled with beauty and God sent grace. This is one of my absolute favorite posts of yours EVER!!!!! I remember the first time I saw it on the gram and literally my eyes rimmed warm and wet. You are so very blessed to have them with you and be as close as you all are. My heart fills up for you to know that your sweet spirit is savored and loved so deeply in the Lord's vision and through your families neverending cherished support.
ReplyDelete