her hollow way

/when it is time/ you will know/ know it is you/


Wednesday, 15 January 2014

I will dream till I cannot dream anymore.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (53)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • " 'I wish you weren't so beautiful,' [she] answere...
      • I made a vow that I would not hold back how I feel...
      • I will dream till I cannot dream anymore.
      • it is not enough to just walk away courage-less an...
      • you built me up on lies you're courage-less i am t...
      • I was built on broken dreams that I have yet to sa...
  • ►  2013 (66)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
Why Don't you come instadventure with me?
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.