When I take a step back from life's wirlwind chaos I being to take hold of just how small I am in the midst of this vast world. We, as unique individuals, are only a minisculous fraction of the grander picture. Our creativity is fed through His creative mind, and my goly, He is a wonder worker.
Each day I stand in awe of his great works for his is so worthy of praise. I feel him in a silence of nature and I feel him in the depths of my soul; though, I wander and I wander into the fog is clears the way. He guides me. It is through His outstanding creation I feel Him most.
I have been living on Romans 1:20, "For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."
It is so true though. How can you see the divine nature that we are immersed in and not believe? He is the creator of all. I cannot wait to see where He takes me next, but right now, I will bask in His perfect creation and sing praises to His name.
No comments:
Post a Comment