Friday, 8 November 2013

As fall slowly fades into winter I find myself excited.
So many new things coming my way.
Today I woke up and decided that all this heartache I have been drowning in will fade.
I know it will fade.
Today I will express love. More love than ever.
If I look at myself and see how I need love - I know others must feel this also.
There is so much satisfaction to bring a smile to someone's face.
Wearing a smile screams joy.
Each day I am learning how to be a light to those around me. What is my purpose in their life?
I must stop asking myself what their purpose is in my life. This is not the answer.
Yes, from time to time I feel so direly unloved, but it is in those moments that I have been defeated
because it is not about being loved - it is about giving love.

While I look at what I believe to be true this fact rings so loud.
God died FOR ME - not for himself, so with this, I must pour my love on others.
I am to be living out in His steps, not in my own.
Love is what brings this world together.

With this, I must fade out my own desires and fuel my love into those around me.