that my words shake every bone in your body, that it regenerates a new way of thinking?
How do I talk innocence while screaming distaste. how do I fuel the fire within you and ignite you on fire?
to feel - to be real - to speak - to love - to reach
what must I do for you to hear my dire cry echo through the mountains and dance upon the raging waves.
You, are limit-less, yet you are vain.
your self indulgence eat the words that flow from my heart and your vanity rips them.
---this isn’t about you, but I only write for you. ---
how do I scream into you. hypocrite.
to be someone who speaks love, but turns in self vanity.
I wanted you to love me. I wanted every piece of you, till you swallowed me whole. till you drown me in your own tainting ways.
you don’t see it
you are blind to all that you are and all that you are becoming
this isn’t about you
but everything is for you
everything is about you
it always will be about you
how do I preach love into your life.
how do I break you down far enough for you to see your cracked bones
for you to see a weathered heart
for you to see your venom veins.
for you to see the distaste that flows from your mouth
for you to feel broken enough to share, to feel, anything
for you to see past your own mask and find yourself
how do i.
how do i.
this isn't about you anymore. I wrote for you and only you. I still write out of brokeness for you.
I hurt for you.
I no longer long for you, but I break for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment