her hollow way

/when it is time/ you will know/ know it is you/


Thursday, 13 March 2014

but if I could tell you anything now, 
it would be this:
your body is a map, there are places inside it you have never seen

there is an ocean of strength hiding 
somewhere inside your ribcage
wanting to be discovered and 
named as the great world
wonder.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (53)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (12)
      • I marvel at Your handy work a Father with the ab...
      • HE > i
      • Let Your Kingdom come
      • don't stray keep your eyes focused may the beau...
      • but if I could tell you anything now,  it would ...
      • lead me Father.  take me down the unknown prepa...
      • "We attempt to conceal ourselves but the truth is...
      • "I am tired of trying to hold things together t...
      • For you, I'd run. I won't stop running.  For y...
      • " You call me out upon the waters the great unk...
      • Know that I am He. I am He who moves mountains I...
      • I imagine it to be. I imagine you to feel. ...
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2013 (66)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
Why Don't you come instadventure with me?
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.