her hollow way

/when it is time/ you will know/ know it is you/


Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Let it go. Just let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (53)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ▼  February (16)
      • Let it go. Just let it go.
      •   Stand Firm.   Through the cold despaire...
      • there was a spark of life that invaded and consume...
      • Days spent living are days worthwhile ...
      • live for today cherish the time you have be...
      • to be desired by the creator of all things...
      • I will convince myself that it isn't right ...
      • shelter me from worldly pains may You be my only...
      • " I planted that longing in human souls, knowing ...
      • dazzling delicate beauty narrow in peace
      • there were days she felt estranged disconnected ...
      • with joy He filled her hearts desires it ran...
      • breathe out so that I can breathe you in.  I wan...
      • " my imagination makes me human and makes me a foo...
      • I will write and I will write. I won't stop. it ke...
      • I have not come to a conclusion as to why I have b...
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2013 (66)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
Why Don't you come instadventure with me?
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.